We are thoughtful about the personal information we ask you to provide
and the personal information that we collect about you through our
– We only store personal information for as long as we have reason to do so.
– We aim for complete transparency on how we gather, use and share your personal information.
– Our website https://djjobs.uk.
Below we explain how we collect, use and share information about you, along with the choices available to you with respect to that information.
We only collect information about you if we have a reason to do so. For example, you sign up for a profile, want to advertise a job, or would like to receive job notifications.
This notice applies to all the information collected or submitted on the DJjobs.uk website. On some pages of our website you can create a profile, sign up for a membership, contact DJs for bookings, view job listings, apply for jobs, contact us or request a list of DJ prices for your event. The types of personal information collected on these pages include:
Profiles: We use the information you provide about yourself on your own page on the website. This data is full controlled by you and can be modified at any time. If you would like your profile and its data removed fully from our website, email firstname.lastname@example.org to request this. When a membership lapses, is cancelled, or expires, ALL data we hold for you is completely removed from our server with no trace left. If you add a profile and do not complete the full account creation process, your profile and all of its data is automatically removed / purged from our server within 1 day. Absolutely no information is left in our system.
Booking contact: In order to receive booking request through your profile a form is placed on your page. This works by sending an email to the address you enter in your account. This email address is only view-able by you and no third parties see this email address. You can remove the email address at any time yourself through your account.
Job applications: Job applications are sent direct to employers who we advertise jobs for. Our server keeps a record of sent applications for up to 120 days.
Posting an advert: At no time is the email you sent with your job brief shared, or viewed by anyone. If you would like your job details removed fully from our website, email email@example.com to request this.
Job updates: We use Mailchimp for our newsletters and job alerts. Our list is fully double opt in and you can remove yourself at any time. This information is not shared with anyone.
Profile sign up: We use the information you provide when signing up as a DJ to set up your subscription and complete that order. All information you provide is view-able in the member area of the website. Your payment information is not stored with our website. We do keep a token which allows for payments to be taken in accordance with your chosen membership. This information is not shared with any third parties and never used for any other purpose. When a membership lapses, is cancelled, or expires, ALL data we hold for you is completely removed from our server with no trace left.
Log Information: Like most online service providers, we collect information that web browsers, mobile devices and server usually make available. These include device identifiers, referring site, date and time of access and operation system.
Usage Information: We collect information about your usage of our service online. As an example, we collect information about the actions users perform on our website – a kind of “who did what, and when”. We also collect information about what happens when you use our services (page views site use) to enable us to provide our services to you, as well as get insights into the way people use our service.
A note here for those in the European Union about our legal grounds for processing information about you under EU data protection laws, which is that our use of your information is based on the grounds that:
1) The use is necessary in order to fulfil our commitments to you under our terms or other agreements with you or is necessary to administer your account–for example,
2) The use is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation; or
3) The use is necessary in order to protect your vital interests or those of another person; or
4) We have a legitimate interest in using your information–for example, to provide and update our Services, to improve our Services so that we can offer you an even better user experience, to safeguard our Services, to communicate with you, to measure, gauge, and improve the effectiveness of our advertising, and better understand user retention and attrition, to monitor and prevent any problems with our Services, and to personalise your experience; or
5) You have given us your consent–for example before we place certain cookies on your device and access and analyse them later on.
We do not share any information about you with any third parties or companies. The only information we share is the information you provide on your profile, when you apply for a job, or advertise a job. However, we may need to share information about you in one of the following circumstances:
Legal Requests: We may disclose information about you in response to a subpoena, court order, or other governmental request.
Disputes: We may disclose information about you in the event of a dispute in order to deal with the matter.
Information you choose to make public is disclose publicly. That means information from your profile is available for anyone to see online.
Once a DJ is no longer has a membership, ALL information such as profile and user data is completely purged from our server. There is literally no trace of any information left. Other information such as IP may still be visible in our security system for no longer than 90 days.
To prevent unauthorised access, maintain data security and ensure the correct use of information, we have physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
You have some choices available when it comes to information about you:
– If you have a profile with us, you can choose not to provide any information about yourself or provide mixes / a photo. Keep in mind that not providing this information will result in you not receiving contact through your profile.
– Limit access to information on your mobile device: Your mobile device operating system should provide you with the ability to discontinue our ability to collect stored information or location information via our mobile apps. If you do so, you may not be able to use certain features of our website.
– Set your browser to reject cookies. At this time our website member section does not respond too ‘do not track’ signals. However, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies before using our website, with the drawback that certain features may not function properly without the aid of cookies.
– You can close your account at any time if you no longer wish to use our service. When cancelling your membership simply contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org you would like all of your data removed instantly.
If you are located in certain countries, including those that fall under the scope of the European General Data Protection Regulation (AKA the “GDPR”), data protection laws give you rights with respect to your personal data, subject to any exemptions provided by the law, including the rights to:
DJjobs.uk, trading under Jobs Wow Ltd (152 Westbourne Grove, Westcliff-on-Sea, Essex, UK) is the controller of personal information, along with our payment providers BRAINTREE.
You can contact us at email@example.com
We do not use re-marketing or personal data services with Google. We do use tracking technology to monitor usage, sales and popular content. This information has an expiry date and no data is kept for longer than 38 months.
Our website uses sharing buttons on certain pages to allow users to share content. These share buttons do not collect any personal data. After clicking a share button, any actions occur afterwards is handled by the particular social network’s API. No action is taken, nor no data transferred until a button is clicked to share.
Protecting the young (18 or under) is important to us. With our website aimed at nightclubs and events, we deem our website not suitable for anyone under 18 years of age. If you are under 18 we ask you not to use our website, or give us your personal information in any way.
You can access all your personally identifiable information that we collect online by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. For privacy and security reasons we will take steps to verify your identity.